Sterling Mechanical Services can handle all of your light industrial heating and cooling needs by offering repair, installation and maintenance plans to fit every budget. We also keep trained on the latest technologies to offer you the best and most efficient way to repair your equipment. So whether it’s a repair or recommending new equipment, Sterling Mechanical Services can meet your company’s needs.
- Ability to repair or replace any brand of air conditioner, furnace or boiler
- All work performed is done to code
- Job quality is guaranteed by experienced technicians
- No recommendations for parts or services that are not needed
- Always available to answer questions and provide continued support
Sterling Mechanical Services can provide your company with highly efficient name brand equipment to meet your heating and cooling needs. Almost everything we recommend comes with a manufacturer’s limited warranty. Ask for details.
Our Commercial Sales Division includes:
- Heating Repair & Maintenance
- Cooling Repair & Maintenance
- Green Solutions
- Water Heaters
- Air Purification
- Accessories include: Thermostats, Filters, Energy Managers, Humidifiers/Dehumidifiers
Sterling Mechanical Services installs what we sell! Technology has changed the nature of construction over the past few years, and this is also true in the commercial and industrial heating and cooling systems. The equipment is more advanced than ever and this presents challenges for Companies in training their technicians. Sterling Mechanical Services provides ongoing training in the latest heating and air-conditioning equipment for our technicians so they can get hands on experience with the new technologies.
Sterling Mechanical Service’s Commercial Installations include: Modifying, Repairing & Fabricating Duct Work, Ventilation, Retrofits, and Plumbing. If you don’t see what you need installed – just ask!
Keep your heating and cooling equipment running smooth all year long with our convenient maintenance plans. Servicing your equipment twice a year will keep it running efficiently and it will detect any problems before they arise. For more information call today at 215-661-0433.